From Formula Ford to Formula 1
In our engine shop we are able to undertake work on all engines from Formula Ford to Formula 1. We have vast experience in rally engine preparation having worked on many works projects over the years, from Group B, through the Group A and Group N period and then on to more current WRC machines.
Geoff was also involved in the 1980s Le Mans prototypes period, building engines for both Group C1 and C2 in normally aspirated and turbo charged form. As well as carrying out work on historic engines, we have worked on a number of modern GT cars preparing engines for both British and International GT3 programs. Our engine development work has included design and prepararation of modern motorcycle engines, particularly with the turbo Hayabusa projects that we are currently involved with.
We Can Offer:
- a complete rebuild of your engine as required
- a full strip down and evaluation of any engine, including a full written report of all findings
- a full service on modern electronic fuel injectors, with flow check & test sheet
- turbo and wastegate rebuild service
- bespoke engine projects and redesign of parts as required
Whether you are building a car and need a suitable engine, or you just want an existing installation rebuilt or improved, why not give us a call or email us to find out how we can help you get the most from your project.